Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Is This Possible?

max man
Trust:

Is This Possible?

- recruit 2500 affiliates for a 90 day campaign
- market a $60.00 product
- offer 2 types of payout - selectable by the affiliate
- 50% on initial product only
- 25% on initial product and 25% on all residual resales for life - product has a monthly subscription offering
- target goal of 40 sales per affiliate for a total of 100,000 transactions
- $250,000 bonus payout paid to top 100 affiliates over the 90 days

I need help putting this together.

How would I do this?

Thank you in advance for your opinion or assistance or pointing me in the right direction.
sonitin
Trust:
You are giving an incomplete equation.. What are the resources that you have?
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

max man
Trust:
Sonitin - thank you for your reply - what do you mean by resources? - I have a great website - I am building a major suite of affiliate tools as we speak - what resources would I need to create/acquire to make this workable?
sonitin
Trust:
Look most people have great websites but don't succeed. You need to be thinking in terms of business. e.g.

Do you have a team that can handle different tasks for you. E.g. you might need one person to scout for related websites that might be interested in affiliate program. Then you need one person to call or contact those guys and sell your affiliate program to them. You will also need people to manage these affiliates, setup registrations, help them going about their tasks etc.

Do you have the technology for all this affiliate tracking and management? Which affiliate program are you currently using and what features do they support?

Since you want to do it in 90 days, you must have already planned out some viral ways to promote your products to affiliates and people. You must have already thought over some buzz factor to get people talking about your product.

What about your sales page and conversion figures etc? Are they good enough to rope in super affiliates? Do you have any relationship with the movers and shakers in your industry?

Get me? If you look at AJP launch then you will see that everything is possible, its just a matter of what you have on the other side of equation.

Just found a good link: http://www.problogger.net/archives/2009 ... i-learned/
Do check it out!
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

This topic was started on Aug 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.