Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Introductory Post of a Newbie

visualwebripper
Trust:

Introductory Post of a Newbie

Hello to one and all,

Well! Let me introduce myself, I am Carly Fiorina, a newcomer to this forum. I have not found the introduction thread of this forum, so I am posting my introduction here. I want to learn a lot of things from your forum as it has many informative things. I want more information on Software.

Thanks and Regards,
Carly Fiorina
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome, Carly! :)

I would suggest you start by watching the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp that comes with your Premium purchase. This takes you step by step through the process of building a blog and will be really helpful for getting started. Issue 1 of the Premium magazine is an extremely detailed blogging guide, so reading this carefully over the next few weeks will also help.

Once you've watched the blogging bootcamp, you should be pretty ready to start putting your site together.

The Affiliate Blog Bootcamp videos can be accessed by going to Products > My Products on your Affilorama homepage.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

esolutions
Trust:
Hello and good luck!

Start reading and participating and you'll be well on your way!
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

This topic was started on Oct 01, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.