Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

I Need Help with Affiliate Marketing

luisthehomie
Trust:

I Need Help with Affiliate Marketing

OK I BEEN VERY CONFUSED WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING and im a little stuck. i found a product that i want to promote
then get hops link for it from clickbank..now i make a website from that product or create squeeze pages ..k now do i use google adword or other methods ..etc to drive traffic to that site ???? if anyone could teach il be greatt
faradina
Trust:
Learning how to promote products, create websites or squeeze pages, and drive traffic will take more than asking for help on the forum. What you need to know are actually all covered in the free affiliate marketing lessons on https://www.affilorama.com/lessons and if you need a step by step guide you can sign up for Affiloblueprint at https://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint
marcovandaar
Trust:
All you need is something that can guide you through the whole process. And that's where affilioblueprint comes around the corner! I can really recommend you to follow this course! It is very clear, and you will learn a lot!
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Luis,
Is english your second language? You may also find some good information on Google for affiliate marketing in your native language.
You are certainly welcome to ask questions here.
Just ask one question at a time and create different posts each time for each question.
That way everyone else can learn as well.
It would be good for you to follow a course like affiloblueprint as that will answer alot of your questions in a simple step by step course.
anyway, if you need help.. then ask your questions here.
You may find other forums on the internet good as well.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

luisthehomie
Trust:
actually no but but i am spanish but english was my first language.. is it the way i write? lol i just say dont write as fast as i think but thanks guys i will take the lesson and keep you guys posted
luisthehomie
Trust:
The blueprint is 197$ pretty steep but i know its worth it.

This topic was started on May 18, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.