Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

I need advices on affiliate program.!!!!!!!!

penny
Trust:

I need advices on affiliate program.!!!!!!!!

Hey,guys, I am Penny. I am new to affiliate marketing. I am now affiliating with a website which sells really fashion clothing internationally. I love their items so I think many girls and women would love them too. So I just gave it a shot. I think it would be easy for me to promote and sell their products but the truth is it isn't. I was planning to create a blog and put some pictures of their products. But I almost quit because I found it really took much time to get a viewer ,not to mention any sales from me.What am I supposed to do?Where should I really get started? Please give me some professional advices.
I think you guys shall check this site first and then tell me shall I continue affiliating with them. I will give you their affiliate page link:http://www.wholesale-dress.net/union_home.phpI will be so appreciated!
larkdesigns
Trust:
Why don't you try making some Squidoo lenses to sell the products - make the topics quite tight, like one lens on red shoes, one on dangly earrings etc. Don't try and showcase all the products on one lens. Things like fashion and costumes sell well on Squidoo. Once you have made a few lenses you need to interact with as many other lensmasters as possible, visiting, ranking and commenting on other peoples lenses in the same categories. You can also link back to your blog and even put an rss feed from your blog on your Squidoo lenses. Good luck!
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
For the time being focus on getting traffic.

I think you might have better luck if you positioned yourself as a fashion blogger. You could create posts giving your opinion and reviews of various outfits, shoes, accessories, etc.

Each of these posts would target a very specific product keyword, which probably won't be tough to do SEO work for.

I think if you take the time to make your site look more like a friendly personal blog on fashion rather than an online store, you'll have much better success.

Hope this helps :)
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

penny
Trust:
cterao wrote:For the time being focus on getting traffic.

I think you might have better luck if you positioned yourself as a fashion blogger. You could create posts giving your opinion and reviews of various outfits, shoes, accessories, etc.

Each of these posts would target a very specific product keyword, which probably won't be tough to do SEO work for.

I think if you take the time to make your site look more like a friendly personal blog on fashion rather than an online store, you'll have much better success.

Hope this helps :)

Thank you so much for your advice!It helps a lot.Actually ,they are sending their samples for me to do the post.I guess I should start by doing some posts.
I have more question.How can I get sales if my blog just looks like a friendly personal fashion blog like you said? will people trust me and click the ads to buy?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
thats how you make money as a blogger. you blog about fashion, build trust with people, then ocassionally recommend a product to people. also , most bloggers have ads in the sidebar and build an email list where you can send out special offers from time to time.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

penny
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:thats how you make money as a blogger. you blog about fashion, build trust with people, then ocassionally recommend a product to people. also , most bloggers have ads in the sidebar and build an email list where you can send out special offers from time to time.

Yeah,that's a great idea. I also see many bloggers having ads on the sidebar of their blogs. Do you think people will click and buy ?
cecille.l
Trust:
We can't guarantee that people will actually click and buy. That's a risk that you are taking. Making your blog presentable and your reviews high-quality will ensure popularity and a following, which will ensure high traffic for your site and a higher chance of conversion.
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

kate reber
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:thats how you make money as a blogger. you blog about fashion, build trust with people, then ocassionally recommend a product to people. also , most bloggers have ads in the sidebar and build an email list where you can send out special offers from time to time.

I like your idea, it's so interesting..
Very true, blog commenting can also
help you to promote your business
online. You can generate more traffic
by blogging.. All you need to do is post
a topic that is interesting, unique and be
stylish. In that way you can get more
backlinks..

Thanks..
Affiliate Manager
www.buzzcreators.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
honestly, most blogs over do the ads in their sidebars. but it really depends on the niche. some niches I do well with ads in the sidebars and in some niches they never get any clicks. you should test it for yourself and see what works for you.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started

kate reber
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:honestly, most blogs over do the ads in their sidebars. but it really depends on the niche. some niches I do well with ads in the sidebars and in some niches they never get any clicks. you should test it for yourself and see what works for you.

Hello there, can you please tell me more about niche? I want to know more about it..
Honestly, I don't know more about it.. If it is okay with you? Because I'm planning to
make my own blog site, and as of now I am gathering more information..
Thanks and have a nice day..
Affiliate Manager
www.buzzcreators.com

back-links
Trust:
Amazon pays very little. Mark once said to try to keep items you are selling $20 and above. The reason is mostly because the time and money needed to rank well in the search engines. Adsense is another low income item. Do you want $0.05 from adsense if someone clicks on an ad? Picking the right items to sell can make or break a website.
Get .EDU backlinks or other needed backlinks to promote your website - - - http://www.googlecashincome.info

kate reber
Trust:
mygreenbucks wrote:Hi Kate,

Affiliate marketing offers a vast opportunity to earn substantial income on the internet plus being an affiliate is a no brainer because all you have to do is to look for products and services to promote and you can start looking for one across different affiliate marketing platforms like commission junction, clickbank, amazon, ebay and azoogle just to name a few because big companies like sony, travelocity and big banks are inviting/looking for affiliates to promote their business which in turn, you as an affiliate earns commissions for every sale generated.

The boundaries are limitless because you can literally promote hundreds of products at the same time just simply look for the right niche you want to promote and focus on like if you are into finance try promoting credits cards, mortgage and loans of the bank etc...

No more inventories and the shipping and handling is handled by the companies you are affiliated with, so starting your online business is a breeze compared to the traditional brick and mortar businesses which can be very costly the first time you set it up.

All you have to do is to promote your business either thru PPC OR SEO by setting up your budget which will yield high return of investment using the right tools like the affilorama premium web tools compared to others which cost hundred and thousands of dollars which is very useful and a must have any way for every aspiring affiliate marketer who wants their online business to become a success.

Have A Nice Day!

Gary

Thank you so much Gary for the information, such a helpful.. I know it now better and It's obvious you are passionate in this kind of industry, you know a lot and I learned more from you.. Have a nice day..
Affiliate Manager
www.buzzcreators.com

ishuvonet
Trust:
Well I think you need promotion of those products.The simple technique is set up a blog related to those products.Then write some good article relevant to those products.Then add your affiliate links.
Work from home affiliate program INSANE conversions :http://rebateprocessorjobs.com/affiliates.htm

stefanieuy
Trust:
Hello Everyone, I would like to ask, when you blog about a topic, do you use your own name? For example, what if you have two websites, one for fashion, and another for a completely different thing like gadgets. If you use your own name, wouldn't people wonder about your credibility if you establish yourself as an expert in too many fields ? :) Hope someone can give me some insights thank you!
valcine
Trust:
I would think the biggest thing to keep in mind is your customer or clientele. Since the company you are affiliating for is a wholesale distributor your target audience are small businesses looking to purchase merchandise. I don't have any marketing strategy but that is what comes to mind initially.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Stefanieuy, that is really up to you. there is nothing wrong with using a pen name. I have some of my sites that are done that way. the thing is, you don't have to be an expert to run a successful site. that is actually where most people fail. they try to establish themselves as an expert but shoot themselves in the foot without knowing how stupid they make themselves look.

You can be passionate about many different subjects without being an expert at them.

cole.jasmine64
Trust:
Building An Income With Affiliate Programs whether you already understand the basic concepts of internet marketing or you are just now learning them, joining an affiliate program requires an affiliate business plan. An effective affiliate business plan consists of numerous aspects, some which can only be determined by you and the business you have chosen.

seo affiliate programs | web design and development
karell_li
Trust:
Hello Everyone, I would like to ask, when you blog about a topic, do you use your own name? For example, what if you have two websites, one for fashion, and another for a completely different thing like gadgets. If you use your own name, wouldn't people wonder about your credibility if you establish yourself as an expert in too many fields ? :) Hope someone can give me some insights thank you

You could use a pen name if you like. Even Mark does that. Feel free to use a pen name. Don't worry you're not breaking any law by doing so.
The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others.

ishuvonet
Trust:
You also can focus on building an email list by giving some stuffs for free for the site readers or visitors and this will help you to get in touch with potential customers and that can turn into sale.
Work from home affiliate program INSANE conversions :http://rebateprocessorjobs.com/affiliates.htm

This topic was started on May 06, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.