Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

how to put affiliate product link into my article?

crisdy
Trust:

how to put affiliate product link into my article?

hello,everybody:
I'm new in blueprint2, and i'm learning the content of week two, i have a question: after getting the keywords research,and get the keyword list (for instance ,the number is 30), then get the 30 articles , when i go to the next step to build the site ,do i need to put my affiliate product link in every 30 articles ? or just put the link in several articales of the 30? i need your kind opinion. thank you .
michael025
Trust:
Hi Crisdy,

It is recommended that you put your product links in each of your 30 articles....doing so would effectively monetize each page. You might want to promote not just one product, and put a link to the product relevant to the article on each page....
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, Michael is right. Your affiliate link should be on all of your web pages. They should be big, fat and blue with a call to action and placed above the fold. This will give you more opportunity to earn commissions.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

faradina
Trust:
As mentioned by Aletta in her post in the Site Reviews section of the AffiloBlueprint forum, there are three critical monetizations:

1. an eye-catching graphic at the top right of your article. This is an image link to an affiliate product with a call to action in it.

2. a large text link to an affiliate product above the "fold" (like Michelle said above)

3. another link to an affiliate product, or your newsletter sign up box at the bottom of the article.
crisdy
Trust:
Thank you for your kind reply.

This topic was started on Jan 30, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.