Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How To Promote Affiliate Products in Craigslist?

calipika
Trust:

How To Promote Affiliate Products in Craigslist?

Is anyone familiar with doing that on craigslist without been flagged?
I will appreciate any feedback on this subject.
calipika
ninjanewbie
Trust:
You know that's a very interesting subject and there seems to be no shortage of blackhat products being bandied about on this particular topic. There is also quite a bit of ad posting software and services being pushed. As a matter of fact I was looking at some of them just the other day and quite frankly they're too expensive for me. I had tried using one of the more popular products out there and didn't have any success with it, so I got a refund. Since trying various methods of my own I recently have been able to get the last 15 ads I posted to stick. I even found a free craigslist report that spark an idea for me to create a product of my own. I'll see if I can find a link to post for that report.

Peace,
Ninja Newbie
Blogging tips,tricks & resources for newbies-http://terryhenry.wordpress.com Now you can learn from the most successful bloggers on the net, all in one place.

ninjanewbie
Trust:
OK, Calipka I'm back with some stats, I went through some of the posting I made recently on craigslist to see whether or not they have been flagged or ghosted and I'm glad to report that they're still there. Now first let me just say that I have no
secret technique or magic formula. Basically what I have been doing is consistently trying different variations of the same basic ad, particularly for AffiloBlueprint and Affilorama.

I cannot claim any great success as of yet because no one can actually buy the program until Thursday and so far no sign ups for premium mbrshp, so the jury is still out in that respect. But the good news is that I have been able to finally get some affiliate ads to stick after being flagged repeatedly in the past.

Here's a link to get free copy of 2 reports on the subject that are currently being sold for $14 and $24 respectively==> craigslistinformation.com/craigslist_ebooks/

I have some 18 ads that have managed to stick:

(links removed as they no longer exist)

Just keep at it,

Terry

p.s. Now all I have to do is figure out how to make them convert, any suggestions?
Last edited by ampie g on 13 Jan 10 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken links

Blogging tips,tricks & resources for newbies-http://terryhenry.wordpress.com Now you can learn from the most successful bloggers on the net, all in one place.

ninjanewbie
Trust:
The ads in the last post have since been deleted by myself

Terry

PremiumMember
dacktyl
Trust:
I have not been able to post anything to Craigslist. As soon as I try I get the warning...
valeriyam
Trust:
Unfortunately, I also haven't been able to post anything to Craiglist.
Recently I came across useful software in Internet. Product Catalog Builder can create and to maintain illustrated catalog of products and services. It is possible to build a catalog of any size, or several catalogs, if needed. Moreover you can distribute catalog in the electronic form: on a CD/DVD, download from internet, as PDF, as HTML etc. Or just print it, any part of it, create reports, pricelists and so on. Maybe this soft come in useful for somebody ;-).