Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How to make money online without spending a dime

protrader
Trust:

How to make money online without spending a dime

Making money online used to pretty much require you to have your own Web site, products to sell and some marketing savvy. But a new generation of dot-coms have arisen that will pay you for what you know and who you know without you having to be a web designer or a marketing genius.

Add your suggestion to this post
faradina
Trust:
You could sign up for a free reseller program and then use a free domain or subdomain and free webhosting for it.
There are many free reseller programs, free domains, and free hosting services available.
smuigal
Trust:
Well, lets see...

Article marketing is one way to do it. However, I would say that it would be good to have at least one domain name so you could do redirects to your affiliate links. I have a generic domain name I will use for all sorts of things like garbage emails etc... It's really short, ezipps.com. If you go there you'll see I posted an Onlywire link so I could use Onlywire. That's all there is to that domain name.

Many people make money by selecting an affiliate program, then writing an article that is related. Like say you want to promote Kingdom of Pets potty training for puppies ebook. You could write an article about puppies or a review on the actual ebook. Then in your author box you add some sort of teaser to entice your readers to click on your link that goes directly to your affiliate program.

One thing a lot of people don't actually tell you about article marketing is that you need to promote your article link. So, let's say you get your article accepted in EzineArticles. What you would want to do after that is build some backlinks to that article. You can use places like Squidoo, wordpress, blogger, etc... to build backlinks. All of those social networks are free. You could go to animoto.com and create a free 30 second video with puppy pictures and some generic music they have then load it in Youtube also promoting your article link.

Also, another way to build those backlinks would be forums. So, for this example, you'd join some dog lovers forums and build a nice reputation and have the link to the article in your signature file.

Oh, you could actually put in a review of the ebook on Squidoo with your affiliate link. But I still believe in cloaked affiliate links. So, well... um... I think it's a good idea to buy that domain name. So like spend $8.00 to get started. Or perhaps a good friend will create a nice little redirect for you for free. :)

If you go to EzineArticles you'll find some authors get thousands of hits to their articles. You think... hm... all I gotta do is write an article on THAT subject and I'll get tons of hits.

Nooope.

1. Those guys probably have a following and write tons of articles i.e. article marketers.
2. They built backlinks to their site to promote their links - SEO savvy article marketers.

Anywho... article marketing does work and it can help you to build a little income in order to work on affiliate marketing that will require money to support. A really good place to learn more about article marketing that is totally free is http://bummarketingmethod.com <-- not an aff link. The guy is super friendly, very helpful and on a really really bad day I was having last year sent me a personal email that really brightened my bad day.

For those of you who are overwhelmed, I highly recommend looking into this method. No money upfront to get started. But as I said, I would highly recommend cloaking your links. I guess you could use tinyurl or something along those lines.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

This topic was started on Apr 06, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.