Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How is Offervault?

nates450r
Trust:

How is Offervault?

Im a new member of offer vault but i have not yet signed up with any affiliate programs,

I thought i would ask here first.
how is the overall process of signing up with the affiliate programs? can you be rejected?
is it like signing up with clickbank affiliate programs? (easy)

any thing to add? pro's or Con's

thanks,
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Singing up with a CPA network is sometimes very difficult for someone who is just starting out. You have to make sure that you have the correct details in your application. And also show that you know what you're talking about. Try to learn as much as you can before applying and singing up with a CPA network.

Offervault have a lot of free resources to show you how to start CPA. They send out very useful information to their members. There are a few things you must know before joining CPA networks - so read carefully. CPA Networks are kind of picky on who they allow inside. The CPA networks are getting scammed daily so they are wary with people and they don't want to deal with newbies. When you are filling out your application form, they will often ask for your website link. If you do not have a website get one set up. The important part of the application is the comment box. Here, you can enter a comment with your application. Make it sound like you know what you are doing otherwise the network will reject your application.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Feb 20, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.