Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

How are reviews written?

PremiumMember
zan
Trust:

How are reviews written?

I am not understanding when you rate certain items, do these people actually purchase the items or really try them out? If not, how do I rate an item and write about it if I have never used it?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I don't recommend doing reviews of products that you have not seen yourself.

what I do is put up ads within my articles, then send out an email to the affiliate manager requesting a review copy. works in every niche but IM just about.

if they don't do review copies, and i really want to do the review, then I will go a head and buy it. it is a business expense anyway
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

PremiumMember
zan
Trust:
Thank you for your help. I had no idea that you could do that! Are the review copies the full version of the product (the one consumers will be purchasing)?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
usually, they are. although some will just give you the main product and not all the bonuses or upsells. it varies by product. Most of them at least give you the main product and bonuses that they are giving away with them.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Sep 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.