Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Harry Charles - Youtube program

suprah
Trust:

Harry Charles - Youtube program

Hi guys,

Some of you might remember a couple of months ago Mark did a webinar with Harry Charles, a 19 year old UK kid who went from being a trolley pusher to making hundreds of thousands of dollars online and now is a super affiliate.

Mark asked him what his strategy was, and it was pretty straight forward and it involved copying Youtube videos and putting his hop link in the description (I won't go into it too much).

Anyway at the end of the video he was pushing his product, a custom program that did this automatically, and could copy, edit and upload many videos at once. Places were limited to 100 I think, and he was selling it for like $1500 with the guarantee of a full refund if you could prove you made more than $1500 with the software as well as the standard CB 30 day policy.

I was just wondering did anyone get this program, how is/was it and are you making money from it? I'm just curious because I passed it up at the time but it didn't seem too bad.

Aiden
Visit my Photoshop tutorials blog: http://photoshop-mastery.blogspot.com
Learn how to tap a cell phone:http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-tap-a-cell-phone

billj
Trust:
Yea I definitely want to know more about this one too... so if anyone can help then its highly appreciated.
rogercoleman2
Trust:
Hi,

I bought this software and made a little money, mostly my own fault do to lack of action, but my problem is Harry Charles has done a runner, disappeared, website shut down etc, and my software will not let me login.

I paid a lot of money for this, as you know, and I can't even access it!

If anyone knows where Harry is hiding out, let me know.

Very disgruntled customer.

If Mark can track him down that would be great.

Maybe he should do a follow up piece to warn of the dangers associated with buying stuff from people you don't really know.

Roger
Roger A Coleman

mlogan132003
Trust:
im sure he is probity hiding out because other experienced results like yourself :(
Matthew Logan - Online Marketing Strategist
http://profoundprofit.com/ - For Free Training To Drive Online Traffic
A free method that shows a method that I utilize to drive high converting traffic. Please visit and tell me what you think.

rogercoleman2
Trust:
mlogan132003 wrote:im sure he is probity hiding out because other experienced results like yourself :(

You could be right, he seemed really plausible, but such is life.

I am sure he will surface again at some point and try to reinvent himself, when he does I'll be watching, I never forget a face.

Roger
Roger A Coleman

blogger792
Trust:
i am already youtube partner but earning very slow why...?

This topic was started on Feb 27, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.