Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Get Paid $120 For Every Sale!

serenterprise
Trust:

Get Paid $120 For Every Sale!

Want to get involved with the highest paying affiliate that's offering a great product?
Email me for the details!
[email protected]
clare2
Trust:
Why the mystery?! Sounds great and interesting - apart from the mysterious part!!
serenterprise
Trust:
No mystery intended! Click here to watch the video and I will answer any questions you have.
http://southernbellemarketingsystem.com/serenterprise
serenterprise
Trust:
Never said anything mysterious. Why so dramatic Clare?
clare2
Trust:
ok great - so tell us all what it is here then :-)
serenterprise
Trust:
O.k. So click the link I provided above. This is not a get rich quick scheme. It works if you work it!
PremiumMember
crozza
Trust:
I think what Clare2 is getting at is: why cant you put in words (for us to read) something upon which we can make a decision. Perhaps, for your benefit it would be better to give a basic outline and then invite us to view your link.

My thoughts only. And if there were was a description I would go to view the link too.
serenterprise
Trust:
I understand. Sorry Clare. :). It's a program with MyPCBackup. Basically, you subscribe for a low monthly fee. Around $6.95 a month. Afterwards you are eligible to become an affiliate. MyPCBackup pays you $120 for everyone that signs up under you.
serenterprise
Trust:
I never posted link until asked to do so.
Last edited by serenterprise on 09 Jul 12 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

madbunch1
Trust:
Hi there..I went for a nosey but videos wouldnt load then tried just the Southern Belle site and nothing there worked either...are they not Mac friendly ???
thanks
Shelley

This topic was started on Jul 03, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.