Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

finding the right weight loss program to promote

covenantguy
Trust:

finding the right weight loss program to promote

I'm creating a site in a sub niche of the weight loss market and just wanted some advice on what products to promote. I found a clickbank product that had a gravity of 0 but whose subject matter exactly maytched mine. I clicked the "Contact" button on the affi;iate page and it eneded up as a 404 error. I tried emailing an email I found and thta came back as undelivered.

So that leaves me with other affiliate programs with high gravity but are more generic-general fat burn etc-and not specifically geared to the part of the body I want. I wrote to the authors (and they have proper contact forms by the look of them) and asked them if they had any affiliate tools, banners pics and anything covering my specific body part as their main sales pages cover belly fat etc and not my area.

What should I look for in the replies I get from these people or is there anotehr way to get affiliate programs more geared to what I am doing with a higher gravity than "0"?
thanks
http://johnreason.com/recommends.php?linkid=Affiloblueprint
Build a Successful Website in 12 Weeks.

ryzon
Trust:
Hey!

Your initial clickbank product was not right! What is the use in promoting a product with 0 gravity, no option to contact with the administrators and a broken link?

If you are not able to find a product catering to your specific niche, then try to use other affiliate portals. Go to google and search for "your niche + affiliate".

You will have a better chance of finding the product you are looking for.
Grab This Amazing Ebook Already Being Used By Thousands For FREE at:
www.cashonline.co.cc

covenantguy
Trust:
Thanks ryzon.
I've just found another alternative now so thanks
http://johnreason.com/recommends.php?linkid=Affiloblueprint
Build a Successful Website in 12 Weeks.

This topic was started on Mar 04, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.