Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Ever Heard of cashmails.org?

gardenguy
Trust:

Ever Heard of cashmails.org?

I kind of think it's bogus, but it's not costing me anything.
I found and joined Affilorama through their site. Affilorama is one of the websites that you view for 90 seconds and get $100US added to your account. when you get to $20,000.00 you can cash out and they supposedly pay you within 30 days.
I reached the payout level on June 30th, I have a few days left to see if they really pay. Their terms say that your account has to be active to receive payout, so I keep clicking and I have already reached payout a second time. This all really makes me think it's bogus, who in their right mind would pay me $40,000.00 to click ads and visit websites for a month?
Anyone have any experience with them? Are there ANY PTR websites that actually pay you to do that?
Thanks for any input,
Gary
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
From everything I've ever heard of PTR sites, they are to be avoided! Seems to me like I remember a fairly well known one being taken down about a year ago, though I don't remember the name of it off hand. I've heard it's the ones at the "top" that make all the money in those schemes.

Personally, I've never trusted any to really try to find out.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

lester269
Trust:
If it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is!

Alastair
Onwards & Upwards, my fellow Affiliateers!

If you don't try, you'll always wonder why!

gardenguy
Trust:
Yeah Lester269, that statement keeps echoing in my head...... LMAO

gardenguy
Trust:
Oh, almost forgot....
I sent an email to Affilorama asking them about cashmails.org
Said they never heard of them.
But Affilorama is an advertiser on cashmails.org something smells fishy and I don't believe the smell is coming from Affilorama.

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Perhaps it isn't Affilorama that's doing the advertising, but rather an affiliate. :D
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

peroownz
Trust:
This isn't scam site. You just have to wait soeme time to get your money. Ouncle and ount of my girlfrend are doing this and they bought many things like laptops, eletronics and other things from eBay via PayPal. They got money from this site so I'm getting transfer cos now and it is going to work.
gardenguy
Trust:
They say that they pay in 30 days, there's 4 days left. I guess I'll find out real soon.

gardenguy
Trust:
gradyp wrote:Perhaps it isn't Affilorama that's doing the advertising, but rather an affiliate. :D

My account has $100.00 US added to it every time I view the Affilorama page for 90 seconds. If an Affilorama affiliate can afford to advertise that way, I think we are all gonna need to become Affilorama affiliates. It's gotta be the highest paying affiliate program out there. LOL

gardenguy
Trust:
Well, the 30th (payday) came and went with no email from PayPal about my 20 grand. I really expected that to happen, but it's still very disappointing. I sent a (nice) email to cashmails.org letting them know they forgot to pay me.(LOL) No reply as of yet.
I did a "whois" and got all of the info I could and filed a report with the FTC. I know that won't get me paid, but it makes me feel better anyway.
I have a lot of free time on my hands, I think I'm going to start a small campain to let other people know about this company.
This guy http://www.aboutus.org/User_talk:Ray_King changed everything I wrote at http://www.aboutus.org/CashMails.org. It's a wiki type thing, so anyone can change anything. But why would he if he didn't have an interest in the company? The owner maybe? I dunno... I included his name in the FTC report. I'm determined to get some feathers ruffled.

Anyone have any more ideas?
Thanks!
Gary

valeriyam
Trust:
In my opinion any site that offers more than 2Cents per click /email is a scam as advertisers dont pay more than that,,
For ege i advertised and at same time clicked on a site.. I invested 3$ for 1000 hits link ad, but one link hit gave clickers 1$, means 997$ is lost by admin for each ad. the site had 40+ ads a day and so it came around billion $ cash loss a year in operation..
How can be it possible..
all such stuffs are spam..
MONEY never comes easy
gardenguy
Trust:
ValeriyaM, I'm new to all this stuff but I'm learning fast. I actually MADE a couple bucks last week. Now I just have to increase that by about a thousand and I'll be all set. LOL
Thanks for the reply!

lriles
Trust:
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IS IT REAL OR NOT? BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY UPGRADED MY MEMBERSHIP!! I'M TRYING TO BE PATIENT. I JUST DON'T KNOW.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
LRILES wrote:I JUST WANT TO KNOW IS IT REAL OR NOT? BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY UPGRADED MY MEMBERSHIP!! I'M TRYING TO BE PATIENT. I JUST DON'T KNOW.

Cashmail.org is a scam according to PTC Investigations. You would find a list of sites made by the victims of Cashmail.org on the PTC Investigations' site.
Last edited by michellerana on 07 Oct 10 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: [url=http://ptc-investgations.blogspot.com/2009/06/cashmailsbiz-huge-scam.html <-- blog moved

Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

gardenguy
Trust:
Yeah, I saw it there also. Just search on it, you'll see talk at a bunch of different places from people that were scammed by them.

rodi1970
Trust:
I don`t know if cashmail.org is a scam, but I know they can`t pay you for free mambers (20000$) whit paypal, just with alertpay. Paypal has a limit to 10000$.

This topic was started on Jul 25, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.