Affilorama Birthday
Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Earn up to $276 on Rent A Smile Virtual Assistance Program!

oscar white
Trust:

Earn up to $276 on Rent A Smile Virtual Assistance Program!

Hello Everyone,

This is Oscar White, Affiliate manager at Rent A Smile.

I am writing to extend our invitation to you to become an affiliate of the Rent A Smile Affiliate Program. Our program is one of the leading Virtual Assistance affiliate programs anywhere on the web, offering you the chance to promote any of our two well known virtual assistance services throughout US.

By promoting our lifestyle management services or business assistant services, you can earn commissions of 30-40%. Rent A Smile's Virtual Assistant Service gives busy people or small businesses the resources of a 24/7 personal assistant, travel agent and lifestyle management agent available via email, telephone and live chat. At Rent A Smile, we can handle almost any task, business or personal, that doesn't require our physical presence. By joining our program, you will receive commissions on sales referred to our websites.

It's Free to Join!

To start earning commissions immediately, join our affiliate program at https://www.rentasmile.com/portal/affiliatesignup.php

You will be asked to fill out a small form. On submission, you will get your custom coded affiliate URL as well as custom coded banners with your affiliate URL embedded.

Benefits of joining:

* Commission structure of 30-40% of sales
* Occasional bonus incentive programs
* Free access to a variety of link types including banners, text links, data feeds and flex links
* Monthly newsletters that feature new creatives, coupons, new/featured products, and marketing tips to help you drive conversions
* Dedicated program management

If our program sounds interesting to you and you would like further information, sign up now or contact me with any questions. I will be happy to assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you and working closely with you in the near future.

This topic was started on Nov 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.