Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Does Theme Hosting Means Free WordPress Blog

nrupen
Trust:

Does Theme Hosting Means Free WordPress Blog

I purchased Affilo Blueprint 3.0, why not purchase when 50% discount is available. I want to know does ThemeHosting means you are offering to host a wordpress blog for complete year.

Its very hard to really believe that you offered wordpress hosting for complete year for free, so just want to know am I mistaking it or you are really offering wordpress hosting for complete year.

I am creating new make money online campaign and I am planning to promote Affilo Blueprint as my first product in it.

Pardon if that sound silly but I have never seen insane offer like full year hosting given as bonus with any product, you know, really hard to digest.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi nrupen,

Yes, included in Affiloblueprint is free hosting for one year for one site starting from date of purchase. The hosting is through Affillotheme Hosting.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Mar 18, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.