Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Does Clickbank's money back policy affect commissions?

ruskie007
Trust:

Does Clickbank's money back policy affect commissions?

Hi everyone,

My husband used to work for physical company and earn commissions, however they withhold his commission whenever their customer return the service or product or when free trial or promotion ends. I wonder if this is the same situation with online business? What happens if they want money back within 60 days guaranteed satisfaction??? Does Clickbank withhold money for 60 days?

I cannot find anywhere or anybody to answer this question for me. Any experienced affiliate who can help? Thanks!
Jane

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
Yes, clickbank does not pay the commissions until the 60 day return period has ended. After the return period has ended clickbank will remit your commissions that are due.
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

If someone gets a refund before the 60 days, then your commission is revoked. That's why it's important to get targeted, prequalified traffic and while this won't completely stop the refunds, it will definitely help reduce the number.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

This topic was started on Dec 28, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.