Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

does affilorama/mark ling has a similar product to this

sakhari
Trust:

does affilorama/mark ling has a similar product to this

just wondering does mark ling/affilorama has a product that is similar to imeye , niche reaper. software that discovers keywords/niches for its users without the users need to do the hardwork.
PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
I have not used "Niche Reaper" so I cannot answer this question directly as my answer will be limited by the sales sheet that I have just checked out.

I believe Traffic Travis 3 will do most of the things that I have just read that Niche Reaper is able to acquire. Traffic Travis 3 comes in two versions, regular and professional. I believe the major difference between the two is that the professional version will save results resulting in being able to print the searches. Affilorama has also created Traffic Travis 4 which has greater abilities than TT3. I believe these products have greater capability than Niche Reaper.

Hope this helps!

Margene Smith
esolutions
Trust:
Agreed, Mark Ling has Traffic Travis, good tool.

Niche Reaper is such an awesome name though!
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

This topic was started on Oct 04, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.