Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Does AffiloBlueprint Work for Owned Products As Well?

ddenby
Trust:

Does AffiloBlueprint Work for Owned Products As Well?

I have already developed my "online dating" niche website and am starting up a PPC campaign to identify which of my keywords are converting. My site's main focus is a product I produced but I also promote other products as an affiliate. My Affiliate product include dating sites (Match, Chemistry, etc) and other relevant relationship ebooks, including two of Mark's ebooks.

I just purchased Travis Travis and am seriously considering AffiloBlueprint. My question is this...Will AffiloBlueprint help me at this stage in the game? Is AffiloBlueprint only relevant for websites that sell Affiliate products or would it be useful for a site that sells both, owned product and affiliate products?
jasondodd
Trust:
Affiloblueprint is a 12-week course designed to take someone from no site to PPC campaigns.

Having already made a start you could probably skip the first few weeks but it would probably pay to review some of the suggestions from week 4 on (or even the keyword research ideas in week 1) to make sure your site is fully optimized to make maximum conversions for your PPC, so you dont waste any of that paid traffic!

The last 3 weeks of the course are all dedicated to PPC including Marks secret bidding strategy (he spends a LOT of money on AdWords so needs a good system!). Theres an optional add-on too that has oodles of PPC insight from the gurus.

It also has a 60-day money back guarantee so as they say theres nothing to lose.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

ddenby
Trust:
OK, you answered my questions.

Thanks!

This topic was started on Sep 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.