Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Do We have to Use ClickBank?

billyj
Trust:

Do We have to Use ClickBank?

Hi,

I know clickbank is great for some people and I realize how simple it is to use, but can we use other affiliate marketplaces like shareasale or pepperjam? I guess I'm just struggling as to why someone would pay upwards of $100 for an info product when the internet is flooded with free information on any niche. ie weight loss..

Thanks
billyj
Trust:
I certainly appreciate the analogy. I really want to put a lot of effort into a niche site, but I want the product I'm selling to be "not so readily available" if that makes sense. I'm thinking software, but that requires technical language in my articles which would force me to outsource my articles. Id rather keep it to something I know about, abs, dating or affiliate marketing which are all topics I'm familiar with and can write intelligently on, but I feel like they are extremely saturated and finding my niche site would be a needle in a haystack. Hope this makes sense.. I'm really getting stuck in choosing a niche since I'm really worried there is way too much competition with some of these niches.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Billy,
I understand how you are feeling but if you are afraid of competition on the internet then you may want to look elsewhere for income.
You will always have competition. It means there is money in that market.
Some niches will be better than others and some will get highly saturated, but people can still make money.
Just research your niche as that is important as you stated.

Kind Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
dont worry about competition too much. that is what stops too many people from being successful. I agree with Troy.

I am in 2 of your 3 niches and I make money in both of them. You don't have to be a big name, you just have to be different. Even in the IM niche, there are areas that are not saturated. Find those sub niches that you can focus on, and go for it. with good long tail keywords, you can easily get a site ranking well, and make a decent income.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on Jan 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.