Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

CPA Networking question

herbshirt2
Trust:

CPA Networking question

For one network they specified you must have at least 2000 unique visitors a day (!!) another, in their terms talked about the what the landing pages can and can't contain.
I thought the idea was to have an adwords ad and point ppl to an existing landing page (not my own) where the visitor would perform the 'action'.

Can someone clarify for me?
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
herbshirt2 wrote:For one network they specified you must have at least 2000 unique visitors a day (!!) another, in their terms talked about the what the landing pages can and can't contain.
I thought the idea was to have an adwords ad and point ppl to an existing landing page (not my own) where the visitor would perform the 'action'.

Can someone clarify for me?

You could do that, but would run into QS issues at some point. Why not ad a CPA offer via iframe on your existing sites (if related) and see how it performs to give you an idea of rough conversions? You may be doing too much to get started. I would focus either on Adsense or CPA or Adwords or SEO.