Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Commission Blueprint 2.0

geoffjackson
Trust:

Commission Blueprint 2.0

Good Morning!

I hope this post doesn't get frowned upon, because what i'm about to recommend is something which I will be purchasing myself as I know it's going to be fantastic! I'm sure everyone here as at least heard of Commission Blueprint, I think Mark may have promoted this himself and I know the guys over there promoted AffiloBlueprint (which is how I came to learn of this place).

Originally they made a product which got adwords traffic, sent it to a landing page and then onto a clickbank product. They did this very well and lots of people used it to their advantage, but just over a year on things have changed and people want more. What they have created here is, a complete package of EVERYTHING they use to make money with affiliate marketing. (This sounds like sales talk, but i'm also an active member on their forum and have seen all the latest news about it, what's included etc etc) This includes, SEO, PPC, Keyword Research (very in depth and with their own k/w tool they've just developed that you get with the course), Niche Selection, CPA offers (including access to a CPA network they own).

'***edited by moderators***'

I really do think that anyone who buys this product and takes action will have absolutely no reason not to succeed with affiliate marketing. Now of course there is the matter of "Well i'm busy with affilorama/blueprint i don't need this at the moment". That's fair enough, if you are happy with what you are doing and don't want to make the investment then don't :) I'm only recommending it because of the value I know it's bringing. I don't want to sound salesy again, but they will close the doors after a certain number of spaces have been filled. If you remember their last product, Niche Blueprint (e-commerce based course) they closed the doors after 36 hours. So just keep that in mind :)

I also don't want to take ANYTHING away from Affilorama, as it's a great place to learn and do perfectly well without the need for Commission Blueprint 2.0. I've built sites using Marks methods and they are some of the best out there, I just think that you will find things you can use here, if anything.. that'll help your current sites even more!

If you decide to purchase it, I just want to give a quick thank you and give you a few free bonus'. I'm not gonna pretend they're worth thousands of $$, because they're not. Reason is, I don't have expensive stuff to give away, i'm not putting stupid prices on anything and I don't think you need much more than the course itself.. it's just my way of saying thank you. Just send me a PM and i'll let you know where to send an e-mail to along with your receipt so I can give you your free stuff.

Traffic Secrets E-book
Affiliate Strategies Part 1 & 2
Word Press Direct Video
PLR Secrets Video

Total Value of around $90 or so

One last thing, they have a 100% refund policy too :)

'***edited by moderators***'

Thank you for taking the time to read this! If you're not interested, please don't get angry with me for posting this.. it's an actual honest opinion of a product. Just don't purchase it

Thank you once again!
Geoff
Last edited by michellerana on 10 Sep 09 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed promotional links

mdf212
Trust:
Mark is already promoting this product, with a huge bonus
katoosh
Trust:
Has anybody bought this yet. If so please tell us what you think?
geoffjackson
Trust:
Yea i know he is, i've just used their stuff before and wanted to give people the chance to see it if they haven't already.

Katoosh, i've purchased it myself already, absolutely fantastic :)
bogleg20
Trust:
I just bought CB 2.0 as well. I've been really impressed with it so far. The included tools like Keyword Blueprint are great and the content is well done. I'm really looking forward to implementing some of these strategies. If you can afford it, I would definitely recommend taking a look. :)

This topic was started on Sep 09, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.