Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Clickbank Paying via EFT

lssolutions
Trust:

Clickbank Paying via EFT

Hello Mark,

Have you had experience with getting your clickbank cheques paid directly into your bank account via electronic funds transfer?

I sent clickbank the relevent info and after a week they're now asking for the swift code of my bank.

I suppose it won't hurt to give it, but the BNZ said its strange that they should ask, because they were supplied the necessary info.

BNZ also made a valid point, that if they are sending large sums of money through, you don't want them to make a mistake. They thought that if they were asking for the swift code then am I sure they know what they are doing.

Can't argue with that.

I've emailed clickbank back and asked them why it was necessary to send the swift code?

I suppose I have to wait another week for a reply.

Thanks,
Frank
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Have you called them at all Frank? Might get a quicker response that way.
lssolutions
Trust:
Hmmm :?, tried to find the phone number on their contact page - but I only saw a fax number.

As it turns out I got a reply from clickbank soon after I posted. :P

Seems everything is sorted now.

For all you Kiwi guys, apparently their bank needs the swift code to process the transaction.

BTW, do you have Clickbanks phone number handy Adrian?

Thanks
Frank
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Sent you a PM
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
So that's what it's called, a swift number. I spoke to someone from my bank and I had no idea what they were saying. Sounded like swiss number :)

After sending the correct details to clickbank I sent another couple of emails, but they still haven't contacted me.

Strange, because sometimes they're really responsive.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

kiwikool
Trust:
There is no problems at all giving people a swift code, All it is for is to attach to the front of your bank account details so they know what country, which Financial institution to send your money too!

Regards

Matt 8)
Search & Review Products With http://www.somethingabout.com

dragon33
Trust:
Hey Sean, i think you really want to have a swiss bankaccount ;-)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Maybe I already do :P
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world