Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Clickbank hoplinks

aidan834
Trust:

Clickbank hoplinks

Hey fellas, I know I should probably research this a little more but my computer time is extremely limited so I'll just ask a question instead of using the search function for now. Sorry.

Anyway, on CB hoplink, what if I don't want to just put a hoplink on my site? What if id rather put a banner up 4 people to click on? One of my affiliates had banners pre made so it was easy??? Any suggestions?

Jeff
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
aidan834 wrote:hey fellas i know i should proably research this a little more but my computer time is extremly limited so to just ask a question instead of use the search function is the way to go for now. sorry.

anyways cb hoplink what if i dont want to just put a hop link on my site, what if id rather put a banner up 4 people to click on? one of my affilates had banners pre made so it was easy,??? any suggestions

jeff

You can make the banner a hoplink if you want.... although banners are sort of in the "consumer blindness" portion of online surfing. You would get more clicks with a highlight link or something probably.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yeh, I agree, most people don't even see banners anymore. You don't really want people randomly clicking banners anyway, you'd be better off getting people to click on the link because your site has them interested.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

aidan834
Trust:
Cool, i didn't realize that a link may in fact be a better route to go.

Thanks
Jeff
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Anything that you can turn into a link can be made a hoplink. You can use a text link, a banner, or any other graphic for that matter. Even though banners themselves suffer a little because of "banner blindness", another type of graphic might work well. Why not think about the types of ads that you yourself don't mind clicking, and then do something similar?

Good luck!
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive