Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Benefits of Affilorama Premium Membership

magiclady420
Trust:

Benefits of Affilorama Premium Membership

I am a newbie to affiliate marketing and came across Mark Ling and Affilorama through an email from SaleHoo. All I can say is "WOW!" I cannot believe how generous Mark is with his knowledge and the bonuses and content he provides to all of us with a free membership. I am interested in a Premium Membership, but honestly am having trouble understanding what I will get with a paid membership that is different than what he is already giving for free. I also want to point out that I am receiving emails from several different affiliate marketers promoting the same products and product launches that Mark does, but NO ONE comes anywhere close to the free bonuses Mark offers when purchasing anything through him. I am also interested in AffiloBlueprint and Commission Blueprint 2.0 - so much information available!!! It can be overwhelming!

I'm extremely excited about this journey and ready to make some serious money! Does anyone have any insight or opinions on why (or why not) to become a premium member on this site?

Thanks!
MagicLady420

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Premium offers a lot of different benefits, from site reviews to a bunch of SEO tools, to a monthly magazine and extra lesson download options.

For a complete list of the benefits of Affilorama Premium check out this email newsletter. Plus theres a 60-day money back guarantee. I really believe that it pays for itself when you think about all the good tips you get in the magazine, plus the PPC & SEO tools, which save you a lot of time as well.

If you have any other questions about it feel free to ask me!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
premium is well worth the money, I plan to reinstate mine once I have the money to. The benefits are well worth it and as always Mark overdelivers on what you get.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Sep 10, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.