Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

All Advantage is back!

davmontrose
Trust:

All Advantage is back!

I got this email from Gary Ambrose this morning. I signed up just because I do remember that a lot of people made a fair amount of money way back when, and were totally bummed, when their doors closed because of the big dotcom boom. I wasn't online myself then, but many of my friends were, and I recall this vividly from their whining. Anyways, all this is a bar that sit's in the bottom of your browser. You don't even have to click on the ads, just the fact that these ads are displayed in your browser is enough and you get paid for it. Now I'm a little skeptical, but it is from the one of the founders of the original company, so I figured there is no harm in joining. It's still in beta, but you can refer people right now, so I thought maybe Affilorama members might give this a go, just for curiousity sake more than anything. But if it's the deal, then I'm sure we don't mind making a few spare dollars. Like I said, you just do what you normally do online. Here's the email, sign up underneath me, and it might be interesting if nothing else!

It came back! AllAdvantage, known in 1999 for paying its members more than $100 million for doing NOTHING, is now back under a different name.

ALL YOU DO IS SURF AND YOU GET PAID!
IT'S FREE TO JOIN AND THE MORE PEOPLE YOU REFER THE MORE YOU GET PAID.

IF YOU REFER 5 PEOPLE AND THEY ALSO REFER 5 PEOPLE, WHO WOLL ALSO REFER 5 PEOPLE, THEN YOU MAKE MORE THAN $4,000 PER MONTH.

U remember in 1999 when AllAdvantage had this program and eventually had to close down because of the DotCom boom.

But now they came back and they will pay you to just have their toolbar on your destop window. It will show text ads, but who cares. You get paid for it. There is no easier way of making money.

(link no longer exists)

seems intrigueing, Davin
Last edited by ampie g on 26 Jan 10 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
There has to be a catch? Spyware, certain number of referalls, etc..? Sounds like a MLM. Let us know how it goes.

Adrian
davmontrose
Trust:
Ya, I will Adrian, catch!, I'm not sure yet. What I do know is that, in other forums I'm in, people are joining really fast, because, a lot of them remember the company from before, and made real easy money. That's about all I can tell you about it. I'm moreless relying on the conviction of others that used to be a part of it. Davin

I figured , hey nothing to lose
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds a bit suss. Let us know how it goes, but I don't see how you can get something for "nothing".
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

alvin
Trust:
I got a bunch of emails on this too, seems to be the "next big thing". Just leave your PC on and you get paid by the hour.

The concept is very much like Adsense/Adwords I guess. We're just the "publishers" and they make from the advertisers.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Alvin wrote:I got a bunch of emails on this too, seems to be the "next big thing". Just leave your PC on and you get paid by the hour.

The concept is very much like Adsense/Adwords I guess. We're just the "publishers" and they make from the advertisers.

I would make a killing doing this if this was 100% legit. My computer is almost always on :lol:

Adrian,
alvin
Trust:
I hope its not like Instant Buzz which didn't really work for me, it was buggy on Firefox...
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I know what you mean Adrian, I'd love to sit on my bum and get paid to watch the Ashes on TV :D
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

davmontrose
Trust:
well jeez, it's not like i'm not as skeptical as the next, it was a test guys , that's it , Davin , you know fun
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
No worries Davin

Adrian,