Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affilorama Premium Membership

lighttaurus
Trust:

Affilorama Premium Membership

First of all, i want to thank Mark and his staff for this great website. Thank You.

I want to know more about Affilorama Premium Membership. Can anyone specify more benefits of this service. If i do not have bought Afilloblueprint 2.0, is it worth to buy premium membership separately. The premium membership page is not very informative and judging by that page i think it's not worth $47/month + VAT if you live in EU. But i believe that Mark is a great guy and he wont rip so much for garbage. So, can anybody tell me more details about premium membership at affillorama. Thanks.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi L,
Well you get some great tools to use for site SEO and tools to use for your websites etc.. you also get the monthly Magazine ( digitally ) which is jam packed with info not shared on the free side.
Hey... check it out for 1 mth and if your not happy then just cancel.
I am sure Mark would not want anyone paying for something they did not feel was worth the money.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on May 14, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.