Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

AffiloBlueprint Closing?

richouser1of1
Trust:

AffiloBlueprint Closing?

Greetings from a newbie. In watching part of Mark's recent live webinar from Sept 28, and it referenced the availability of AffiloBlueprint closing in a couple of days. Is this the same program offered in your "Our Products" category on your website, or an enhanced version in some way. The sales page in "Our Products" doesn't seem to mention a registration deadline. If i don't buy it off the website in a couple of days am I locked out?

Thanks, Richard
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Richard,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your post. Affiloblueprint is not closing soon. I think you came across a webinar replay that announced Affiloblueprint and that the launch offer will close on Sunday. You may purchase Affiloblueprint by clicking on Products > Affiloblueprint at the top of the Affilorama page.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Sep 30, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.