Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliate promotional video site for affiliate programs

raybask
Trust:

Affiliate promotional video site for affiliate programs

Hi everyone

just got news of this very cool membership site of Dr Mike Woo-Ming.
As a member you will have access to ready made promotional videos for a specific affiliate program in clickbank, commissionjunction etc.

TEN new videos will be added each month. All the videos are professionaly recorded and scripted all you have to do is download the file and upload it into your own server to front your site.

Of course there is even more Dr Mike has combined his previous Affiliate Sales Letters site and you now get both.

We all know video marketing is the new frontier, get a leg up and in the game the easiest way possible!

check it here- http://raybask.coupon99.hop.clickbank.net

i just joined affilorama and this is my first post so ALOHA from Hawaii
wwwsecretsofonlinemillionaires.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Welcome ray, I would recommend posting affiliate links once you have already contributed something to the forum. Looks a bit dodgy when your first post is "hey guys, buy this through my clickbank link.."

Let us know how you go.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

raybask
Trust:
thanks for your input Sean, i made a point of looking at the ok'ness of posting affiliate links and i read it was ok, it didn't say oh but you can't do it until you've posted x number of times.
lt also states that obviously people here know what an affilaite link looks like, so should i have posted the information, which seems specifically appropriate to people doing affiliate marketing without the link!? if it's not useful to you don't sign up, if it is then my affiliate link is just the system by which we find out about some things from each other, or how else did i get here!
wwwsecretsofonlinemillionaires.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Ray,

No biggie. There are no set rules or anything, it's just that I hate seeing people who join up, blast affiliate links all over the forum, then we never hear from them again.

I have no problem with links posted by people who actually are a part of this forum, just with people who use the forum to post their links. Hope that's clear.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

faakhatri
Trust:
Hello everyone,

I also came across a new affiliate training program where the webmasters can upload the training videos for their affiliates on their website and the videos teach the affiliates how to go about getting traffic for the website for example article marketing, youtube marketing, social media etc.

As this is my first post in this forum I am not putting any links to that program, but if anybody is interested you can request further details.

Kind regards

Farhan
www.laws-of-business-success.com
virtualaffiliatetrainer.ruqqa.com
www.kandkaccountants.co.uk