Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliate Program Wishlist

seoguy
Trust:

Affiliate Program Wishlist

Hi everyone,

I'm an affilaite program manager for Link-Assistant.Com SEO software manufacturer. What would you like to see in an ideal affilaite program? A high comission, safe tracking of sales, a top-notch product to promote, all these things go without saying I suppose. Maybe you would like to get a copy of the product for a test drive? A custom banner? Any feedback will be very much appreciated.

Let's come up with a detailed affilaite wishlist and make the ideal affiliate program come true.
Take a look at the affiliate program built around your affiliate wishlist at

leelee
Trust:
Definitely a copy. I am embarrassed to have to ask for one
kunstler
Trust:
To many merchants don't make enough of an effort to help their affiliates. Here are a few things I have figured out. Whenever I look at the most successful merchants in Clickbank, the Merchant many times is offering, free articles, setting up contests, giving bonuses, etc. I think too many merchants ignore this stuff and then wonder why their affiliates are not selling. I just joined another affiliate program that is doing all these things and it really helps and makes me want to promote more. That's my two cents. Hope that helps.
beemer5
Trust:
hey kunstler,i know what you mean,i am looking into a niche and went to some product's im interested in promoting and some of the better one's have all kind's of thing's to help you along(now if i can just figure out how to use that stuff).....lol.it will come in time.and there are other's that have nothing.the first time i saw those tool's i was like wow i need to promote this,but not before keyword reasearch no,no,no.and seoguy i am going to check out your site there,but as of right now my eye's are shot.best to you 2.beemer