Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliate Program Links - Where Should I Put Them?

chino327k
Trust:

Affiliate Program Links - Where Should I Put Them?

Hi I have set up a site about affiliate marketing, and put up a bunch of articles and set up the adsense. Now I want to promote affilorama, and I have a banner on the right column, I want to promote it more but I'm not sure where to do it. Should I place my review/recommendation on the bottom of my home page, underneath the article, or is it best to make a completely new page to review and promote the site? What would be the most effective from your guys' past experiences? Oh yeah, and banners, I hear people hate to see those is that true?

Thanks everyone for your very wise input.
Learn How You Could Be Making Money Online At: www.gainmoney123.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
chino327k wrote:Hi I have set up a site about affiliate marketing, and put up a bunch of articles and set up the adsense. Now I want to promote affilorama, and I have a banner on the right column, I wan't to promote it more but I'm not sure where to do it. Should I place my review/reccomendation on the bottom of my home page, underneath the article, or is it best to make a completely new page to review and promote the site? What would be the most effective from your guys' past experiences? Oh yeah, and banners, I hear people hate to see those is that true?

Thanks everyone for your very wise input.

I would create a separate page to review the products as this has been tested in the industry. Also yes, people have developed "banner blindness" nowadays.