Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliate Products video landing pages.

PremiumMember
jordan.quismundo
Trust:

Affiliate Products video landing pages.

Hello Affilorama!

I need a bit of advice about these video landing page affiliate programs. I've come across quite a few of them and they have a great gravity 200+ and was wondering if anyone promoted them and made a good commission on them? They are lengthy videos that could last anywhere from 5 min to however long they decide to put it in my mind the customer would have to have a lot of time on their hands to just sit and watch the video, but if someone is looking for a quick answer I doubt they would stick around till the video presentation is done.

I'd love advice from anyone who has succeeded in these video presentations and an example of the strategic way you promoted that product it if you please :)

Thank you!
Jordan
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Jordan,

Sales and landing video pages convert well, mostly because videos are able to provide much more detail with less effort that text only sales/landing pages. Users can just watch and listen to the video and they get the information, no need to scroll down the page for info. It is presented to them.

Hybrid with both text and video tends to work the best though.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

A well done video landing page can be some of the most engaging content online. If these are big gravity products, they are using these pages for a reason.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

This topic was started on Sep 10, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.