Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Affiliate marketing 101: How to keep track of all my domains

luisthehomie
Trust:

Affiliate marketing 101: How to keep track of all my domains

I always want to make money online but there's this thing I'm skeptical about. If I promote a product from Clickbank etc.. How does one keep track of all the website domain you create ? If anyone knows and is a pro at this please let me know. I'm so confused.
Last edited by michellerana on 14 May 10 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
You don't tend to create hundreds and hundreds of domain names.
Not through the methods that we teach you anyway.

I think you might be a little confused :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Luis,
As Aletta stated, You would start of with maybe 1 or 2 domains and build a good site on that domain.
Get it making some money then move on to another one if that is what you are wanting to do.
The only reason to register hundreds of domains is if you are a domainer buying up domain names and sitting on them.. until someone wants to buy them, but that can be a tricky business too as it is hit and miss.
Mark recently stated that the affiliates making big money only really concentrate on 1 or 2 niches or are getting income from those 2 main niches.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on May 13, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.