Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Adsense Alternatives (besides Yahoo Publisher)?

PremiumMember
erwin
Trust:

Adsense Alternatives (besides Yahoo Publisher)?

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good alternative to Adsense & Yahoo? The affiliate program is good, but it's seems hard to get an affiliate sales than to get a click. Besides, I already have the product review for affiliate program in one of the website section, so I wish to monetize my website with other source of income, like PPC advertiser...

I know a few of the Adsense alternative:
Clicksor
Targetpoint
Adbrite
Bidclix
Chitika
Revenuepilot
Kanoodle
Intellitxt
Searchfeed....

I signup for a few but they seems not work like Adsense to me. Any advise of picking one of the best alternative to put on website?

Thanks,
Erwin
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
erwin wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know of a good alternative to Adsense & Yahoo? The affiliate program is good, but it's seems hard to get an affiliate sales than to get a click. Besides, I already have the product review for affiliate program in one of the website section, so I wish to monetize my website with other source of income, like PPC advertiser...

I know a few of the Adsense alternative:
Clicksor
Targetpoint
Adbrite
Bidclix
Chitika
Revenuepilot
Kanoodle
Intellitxt
Searchfeed....

I signup for a few but they seems not work like Adsense to me. Any advise of picking one of the best alternative to put on website?

Thanks,
Erwin

You could do a newsletter to create a big list as another option. I wouldn't use Chikita... heard a lot of bad things.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Why do you say it's hard making affiliate sales? Are you trying PPC and not having any luck with that? Making sales isn't too tricky once you get going.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I wrote a blog post on alternatives to Google Adsense not so long ago.

https://www.affilorama.com/blog/06/alter ... nversions/

As a rule, I don't find these other networks to be worth the effort.

What you choose and what you have success with really depends on what sort of site you're building. Perhaps you could give us a little more information and we could be more help.

Regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
erwin
Trust:
Hi,

Thank you for all the feedbacks. The site that I'm building is using Wordpress with a SEO & Adsense optimized template, and the traffic is mainly from Article marketing.

The template comes with the top, side Adsense ads and Ads in the post (using WP-Adsense deluxe). There is also 4 affiliate product reviews in the WP "pages". So the site is designed to make money from Adsense at large percentage & Affiliate sales as well.

Some other alternatives are to use Clickbank Ads type which display like Adsense, like affiliate sensor (free), Have ads (one time fee) and CBprosense (subscription based).

Since I'll have the affiliate product reviews (3-4) in my site, so I'm looking for alternative to monetize my site, if possible, to get paid for clicks if visitor doesn't buy anything. And with Adsense alternative type of Ads, I can put it in my articles as well.

Thanks,
Erwin