Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

2nd Tier Affiliate marketplace- which one?

enydnav
Trust:

2nd Tier Affiliate marketplace- which one?

Hi,
for an affiliate program setup with 2nd tier affiliates, i've seen posts about CommissionMates.com, something called RAP (not sure what it stands for), and of course 1Shopping Cart. Then there's also Commission Junction.

The program I'll be working with will tend to specialize not in digital products so much as services- consulting, coaching and the like.

Any suggestions for which marketplace would make the best fit?

many thanks!!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You might want to check out ShareASale. It has won a number of awards for the way their business is run and their customer service is excellent :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
RAP stands for Rapid Action Profits. its an instant payout affliate program where you get paid when someone buys directly into your paypal account. I am an affiliate with them, but they really dont have that many good products to promote. most of them are rehashed PLR badly rewritten.

also, al ot of them are like $10-$15 products, although there are some with higher price points. a lot of the merchants using them are just doing it to build a list of buyer leads, so the products arent that great, and they have really low affiliate comissions.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Mar 01, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.