Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Your biggest Roadblocks...What are they?

gemini3rdeye
Trust:

Your biggest Roadblocks...What are they?

Hi again everyone,

Have had a down week with my site as I accidentally upgraded to Joomla 2.5 and broke everything, noob mistake.

But I basically rebuilt the whole site in less than 8 hours over this weekend, so all is back on track.

I have been working on a small report that I would like to share with everyone here exclusively, inside this report I will discuss a somewhat sacred and not so known technique to marketing. Yes, I'm sure you have heard this all before, but I can assure you that you will be amazed to learn what I have discovered.

Without getting into too much detail, I want to get as much feedback from the peeps here to see if there are ways I can implement your requirements with this knowledge.

I am approx 1 week away from finishing up this report and you will truly love it.

You will learn an amazing and almost free, lawful way to gain positive subscribers using long tail keywords, plus a whole lot more.

I have not seen much about this in the internet marketing game so I am sure you will really appreciate my hardwork.

Let me know what you find the most frustrating.

Thanks
The mind is everything

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi gemini3rdeye,

My biggest roadblock has always been focus. This is not just in relation to affiliate marketing but in my personal and professional life as well. I've always found it difficult to maintain my focus and keep my goals and tasks in mind. It's no wonder I am a fan of organizers and planners and that sort. They are a huge help to me in staying on top of things.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jan 28, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.