Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Why follow the blueprint?

mack45
Trust:

Why follow the blueprint?

Hi I just wanted to advise people on the course that some of the things I learned there are priceless like when Marck teaches how to pick a product with a good sales letter. I have made this mistake and done hundreds of hours on a campaign because of no sales and never knew why until I learned the right way here. I think when Marck says to do the whole campaign and take no short cuts this must be what he means. I have junked three campaigns because I did not know one step. It's a learning process but making mistakes is pain full.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Great info Mack thank you for sharing. The Affiloblueprint is a great action plan to success. it will show you how to start without all the confusion many other programs cause.

However, if you do not follow it, you will struggle. Focus and get one site working. learn not only how to do everything, but why as well. once you understand why things work, you can discover new tactics that will work as times change.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jan 11, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.