Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Which article should be in my homepage?

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

Which article should be in my homepage?

I was wondering which article should I put as the homepage?

Should it be the general keyword article for example "learn guitar"? but then it will be more difficult to rank for.

Or should it be a less competitive keyword article on the homepage?

Thank you,

Ahmed Auf
The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could use your home page to welcome your visitors. It would be great if you would tell something about yourself, your company or the purpose of your site. Just make it simple and nice :)

Your home page should also have a map/menu to all the great information on your site.

Zouf10 wrote:Should it be the general keyword article for example "learn guitar"? but then it will be more difficult to rank for.
Or should it be a less competitive keyword article on the homepage?

It's better to use long tail keywords for your homepage.
Instead of "learn guitar", you could try to optimize for "learn guitar fast" or "learn guitar now".
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Dec 30, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.