Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What Website Goes With Site That Pays For Sign Ups?

PremiumMember
timmontesemail
Trust:

What Website Goes With Site That Pays For Sign Ups?

wants to pay a referral but it is not for an item you buy on the website but is paid when a new customer signs up for a new product. The referral is 25.00 or 50.00 per user and requires no further work. So I want to

1. Drive people to the site and when the lead is generated and sold pay that referral to the appropriate person if the customer buys.

2. What kind of site would I build to achieve this.

It's a substantial referral fee for something you don't touch after you send the traffic to the site and they are closed in person, video chat or by any other communication within the U.S. I take any referral within the United States.

I apologize in advance, I'm a noob and need some feedback.
Thank you.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
The kind of site would depend on what niche the site you're referring to is in. If it's in the travel niche, then you need to build a site related to travel.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Nov 29, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.