Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What's up guys?!

PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:

What's up guys?!

Hey guys,

Been a long time now, and I don't even know if the same people are still around, but just wanted to say hey and let everyone know I'm back!

I was away for about a year, I actually went over to the US for a study abroad program in Buffalo, NY, and loved it! But now I'm back in Australia!

While I was there I didn't run TBVWriting anymore, unfortunately, because I just didn't have the time with all the partying haha - I was and still am making affiliate sales to this day though! And my websites supplement my travels around the world (motivation for any newbies!!).

Anyways I just wanted to say Hi and also let everyone know that I've put TBVWriting back up again, and starting it off with a HUGE BANG! $6 articles!!!

affilorama-services-f45/best-articles-around-just-see-reviews-6-for-500-words-t12396.html
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

This topic was started on Jun 24, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.