Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What Is A Good Starting Goal For First Year ROI?

jkathome
Trust:

What Is A Good Starting Goal For First Year ROI?

W/ AffiloJetPack and a $3K total investment w/ average effort & work quality. What should I expect for my first month, 6 month & 1 year ROI? Looking for average profitability. I plan to drive traffic w/ short YouTube videos and Facebook ads.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
It's difficult to make any guarantees
due to FTC regulations but you can earn $o to $1000 within two to three months. This depends on the niche you're in (some are more in demand than others) and your traffic strategy.

Mark says you can make anything. It all depends on whether you take things further, like following the 5 Million Dollar Code, or scaling things up with paid traffic.

Stay focused, passionate and diligent. Complete the course, post your website on the Affilojetpack forums for review. Keep persisting and by the 6th to 12th month, you'll be getting satisfying commissions.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Dec 01, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.