Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Traffic Avalanche & Affiliate Annihilation?

affiliatedon
Trust:

Traffic Avalanche & Affiliate Annihilation?

Hey Guys and Girls
Just wanted to know if anyone has tried Traffic Avalanche or Affiliate Annihilation these guys always profess to being broke know nothings until they stumbled across an unbelievable system that nobody knew about but they are willing to share this with the world for $39 to a limited number of 375 people or even less so they make $14,625 if they sell all of them!
So if you were totally loaded why would you bother telling everyone this secret wouldn't you just keep using it yourself until it didn't work anymore!
I know I have just answered my own question but I get these emails every other day from these guys!!!

If its too good to be true it often is...........

DB
PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:
well indeed you have answered all the questions. The biggest secret of them all is that there is no secret, everything is just plain old hard QUALITY work that needs to be done in order to have success.

The question you can ask yourself is that if some random person that stumbles up on a system or some of the best and smartest progammers in the world at google that has a 7 figure yearly income and has nothing better to do than optimizing their serach engine so no one can take andvantace of any glitches and that the engine will show visitors the most highly related content avaliable.... knows their "stuff better".
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

This topic was started on Aug 27, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.