Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Structure to Protect Your Websites (IP)

jbjlwp7
Trust:

Structure to Protect Your Websites (IP)

HI everyone
First time poster here.
For anyone who has a large portfolio of websites, what structure do you use to protect your intellectual property.
Do you say have one company holding your websites as IP while another company conduct the trading/markketing?

Any help and opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

I believe you are asking how to keep each website separate so that someone cannot know all of the sites you own?

I use GVO hosting which allows me to setup each site on different C block ips, not so much to hide from others (which it does do) but for SEO purposes, especially when you have multiple related sites. Interlinking from the same ip and even related ip blocks does not do much good for SEO, but having different C blocks is extremely effective.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

This topic was started on Dec 16, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.