Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Start your own Affiliate Network or Program

affiliate101
Trust:

Start your own Affiliate Network or Program

I am new and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to start my own Affiliate program or Affiliate network
or some good programs to use with my own affiliate program please and thank you ?
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Affiliate,
Welcome to Affilorama.
Owning an affiliate program or network is not something that can be described in one forum post.
There is so much involved in it.
You will need to do your own research on this and Google is your best friend when it comes to this.

I admire your initiative in wanting to start your own program but as a newbie to IM would you not be better off learning about Internet Marketing and doing it yourself first and getting some success under your belt, so you then know how to best serve your affiliates?
It is sort of like saying you want to build a car engine without, first becoming an apprentice motor mechanic.
I do admire your enthusiasm though.

Kind Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on Apr 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.