Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Search Ranking Genie

unit
Trust:

Search Ranking Genie

Just wondering why I'm ranking for several of my keywords with the Affilorama tool Search Ranking Genie and according to TT I'm not ranking for anything?

I looked and they are ranking in google where the SRG says they are, just wondering why TT has picked them up yet?

Also another quick question, is there any tricks to see where any of my pages are ranked in google no matter how far down the list they might be for their keywords. I mean I know they are indexed and I know it's not a good ranking just wanted to see excatly where they are compared to the competition for that keyword?
Discover the inside secrets of winning the lottery at www.masterluck.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Can you email us at support and give us the search parameters that you used so that we could check the results on our end?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Nov 16, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.