Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Request help with google kicking me from rankings

auscast
Trust:

Request help with google kicking me from rankings

I realized earlier today that visits to my site have slowed down. So I decided to check my keywords to see if this was the problem. Sure enough most of the keywords that I was ranking for, most on page 1 are no longer there. And a lot of them seem to have disappeared from any of the top rankings in google period - way into the backwaters of the google search results.

I'm absolutely at a loss of what just happened - does anyone know what this might mean? I've been building links to my pages like crazy and all of a sudden my pages don't show up anymore?

How do I remedy this problem?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
This is just the google dance. It happens from time to time. Just keep doing what you're doing and as long as you're not doing anything blackhat, you should be fine.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

This topic was started on Jun 22, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.