Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Problems with Traffic Travis

magtan
Trust:

Problems with Traffic Travis

Hi guys,
I use TT to check backlinks, ranking etc, but for the past week, TT does not seem to work for me.

I run no results for backlinks for any of my site, one of which used to have around 400+ backlinks.

On a similar issue, when TT did worked, there was one niche where TT doesn't ever show my backlinks from blog commenting.

Has anyone had similar problems wtih TT lately?

I send a request to TT support 2 days ago, but haven't received any responses yet, so I thought I'll check with you guys as well.

Thanks

Mag

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Mag,

I apologize for any inconvenience. There was an issue with the Yahoo backlinks due to the change in Yahoo's search layout. An update will be released today that will fix the issue.

I appreciate your patience. All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on May 25, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.