Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

offline marketing ?

happyfree
Trust:

offline marketing ?

Hi,

i know this may be a bit of target with this affiliate forum, but besides my affilojet sites, i also have a product i for offline businesses, i just don't know where to advertise it for them.

if anyone who has experience of where to advertise to individuals who has an offline business, i would be very happy to hear about it.

thank you so much

Jaques
bmusic
Trust:
Hi Jacques,
not sure how to help you, since you don´t give any idea and info where we try to help you. What is your product in general or just P.M. me if you would like to discuss it private. I´m doing offline marketing too. But depending on the definition we can mean completely different things, so let´s define first, then move on to help you.

In general diversifying your income streams is good basis for a building robust (online) marketing business.

Good luck and let me know.

Bill

This topic was started on Sep 11, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.