Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New to the all of this...questions

elrobbo6
Trust:

New to the all of this...questions

So I am new to all of this and just had a couple questions for everyone. How long did it take before you started to make money? How much, for an average week or month do you make? I am just trying to get a gauge to shoot for or at least see if my results are +/- average. Thanks:)
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hi elrobbo6,

If you are making $50-$200/week after 4 months, then you should be really happy. However, how much you make and how soon will vary depending on where you are in the AB course, how well you've implemented everything, and the niche that you are in.

Everyone goes at their own pace, so I'd say that there would be a wide range of results among AB members after 4 months work. The most important thing is that you take the time to do everything properly and to a high standard rather than rushing through and ending up with a poor quality site that will have numerous problems in the future.

All the best :)

Grace

This topic was started on Aug 14, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.