Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New here - Keen to learn about linking and keywords

PremiumMember
moliver980
Trust:

New here - Keen to learn about linking and keywords

Hello everyone,

I am new here. I actually started learning about online marketing abut a month ago. I started doing a couple of adword campaigns and it was a disaster. Luckily I did not spend much time or money before I realized it was not working for me. I moved on to setting up some sites with google adsense and plenty of articles. I currently built about 10 sites and I am tweaking them and I wanted to review your course before going any further. I need t know about linking and keywords and all of that before I can list my sites and who better to learn from. So here I am.

moliver
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Moliver,

Nice to meet you, remember we are all here to help.

Post your sites if you want me to have a look and comment. If you do, please provide as much detail as possible so that I can help (like what keywords are getting the visitors, if any, what pay per clicks you are using, if any (not necessary, but I can give better advice if I know details).

All the best!

Mark

ps Please go through the 90 day roadmap first
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium