Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

New Affiliate Marketing Script - Looking for BETA Testers

dan.hardman
Trust:

New Affiliate Marketing Script - Looking for BETA Testers

Hey everyone,

Not into Reading?
A new Affiliate Script, designed to make it incredibly easy for all online users to make easy money is now in BETA Mode. Completely free!

Want more info? Message me!

Features Overview
Members System - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_LlqqyMTlk
Admin Panel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBTNmjTeKc

Detailed Information

My name is Dan, I'm 18 years old and I've been working taking part in Affiliate Marketing for a few years now. Working with a friend who is a lot more experienced in Affiliate Marketing, we have developed a new script that allows all affiliate marketers, experienced and new to make the most out of what they do.

What we've developed allows everyone to sign up and receive a pre-made website, hosted by us and completely designed for CPA, meaning that you don't need to know anything about building websites. You just need a domain name, or we can even supply you with a sub-domain. Everything other than the domains, we provide free.

We've taken into consideration a number of techniques that we have used in the past that have been incredibly successful and integrated them into the script so that straight off the bat, you have a perfect site, no need to mess around looking for themes, you just customise the content using our custom CMS.

I can't really explain much about it in this post, but I have made a few videos that explain the whole thing pretty well if you want to check them out I'll put links at the bottom.

Basically we're looking for experienced affiliate marketers to BETA our new script, give us your feedback to help us improve. I'm not trying to promote as such, I just know that this forum is incredibly well known for having some of the best affiliate marketers around and I'd like your expertise so If you're interested, please contact me in either a reply or message me

Thank you so much for giving me your time to check this out, I appreciate it!

This topic was started on Jan 26, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.